PATENTS, LICENCES, CONTRACTS
Fulfillment of the principle of legitimate expectation
- UHPFRC was developed in cooperation with Czech Technical University (CTU) Prague, and is protected by European patent number EP 3351518A1.
- Patented formula of the UHPFRC mixture of CTU Prague, patent number 304478.
- The properties of UHPFRC declared by the European patent have been tested and verified in state laboratory No. 1048, accredited by ČIA according to ČSN EN ISO/IEC 17025:2018.
- Ballistic, explosion and shrapnel resistance tested by the MILITARY RESEARCH INSTITUTE s.p. according to the military standard of NATO-STANAG 2280 standards, used for all protective structures built as part of military constructions of NATO operations; highest values achieved.
- UHPFR and products made from it in accordance with the requirements of the ČSN EN ISO 90001 – 2016 Quality Management System standard, or CE EU Declaration of Conformity, which all subcontractors meet.
- The license to use EP 3351518A1 and three other patents was contractually assigned by the CTU Prague to JEAN PAUL WHITECASTLE and its 100% subsidiary INSTITUTE OF BLAST & IMPACT PROOF CONCRETE.
- Strategic partnership concluded with CS BETON, WITKOWITZ GROUP, state MILITARY RESEARCH INSTITUTE of the Czech Republic; partnership with UHPFRC manufacturing consultants and experts, and from the defense, military and security industries.